China Holidays and Tours
China Direct Travel is the 'one-stop shop' for your perfect holiday to China. For nearly 20 years we have been creating the best tour itineraries to China and neighbouring countries. With all of our customers in mind we have created a number of various tours so there is something for everyone. Whether you’re admiring the Great Wall of China or spending time with Chengdu’s Giant Pandas we can cater to all your needs.
Throughout the years of providing holidays and tours to China we have gained vast amounts of experience so you can trust us to bring your dream holiday to China to life.
Whatever the prices of other companies, the true test of a holiday tour is what happens when you’re there. We have taken into account every minor detail to ensure you have the best holiday and experience with us. This can be from who looks after you, where you sleep at night, how far you have to walk to the city centre, what you eat and what you see and don't see.
- ✔ Friendly specialist advice on your holiday
- ✔ Tours that make the most of your time and budget
- ✔ Quality accommodation and local guides
- ✔ A tailor-made service second to none
- ✔ The chance to do something special: cook Chinese food, walk the Great Wall, cycle to remote monasteries, or learn how to master Chinese calligraphy
- ✔ Discover "off the beaten track" regions such as Shandong, Manchuria, south Yunnan or the far west
- ✔ Full financial protection and emergency contact 24/7
- ✔ Value for money
We are at your service.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
Our most popular tours
Learn Chinese cooking FREE.
- Free 3-hour cooking class with all tour bookings Learn to cook Chinese food in a real family home. Go to the market to buy ingredients, come back and learn to make three dishes to cook and enjoy for your lunch.
- Grand Tour of China: special price £3,095pp 5 May 2017 departure. Visit Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guilin and 5-star Yangtze River cruise